Thursday 8 September 2011

Starting Level 3 - & Questions for YOU!

Hey guys! First off I just want to say:

Thank-you!

to those who read my blog on a daily/weekly basis. I hope you enjoy it, and if there is a certain type of post you'd like to see more of or any tutorial you're looking for, please email me at thetribalway@gmail.com and I'll do my best for you!

I just wanted to share my excitement with you guys - next week I start Level Three in my ATS bellydance class! I started dancing a year ago on September 21, and I've been in level Two since January. My dance teacher chose a very small group of her students to begin level Three, so I am completely humbled and shocked but SO SO SO excited to be a part of it.

I really have no idea what to expect, but I know just like beginning any new level that there will be some things that come naturally, and some parts I will struggle with. I know my coordination has improved throughout the year, and my confidence has definitely increased, so I'm feeling positive and ready to be 'nice to myself' when it gets difficult.

So I may do updates from time to time on how Level Three is going. You guys know I'm no professional, nor am I a dance teacher - nothing like that, just a student. Just learning as best I can - and sharing with you anything I think you might enjoy! Please let me know if there are any questions you have about my life or my dancing.

Also, two new features on the sidebar -

my STORE (products used/mentioned in this blog)  & my FAVOURITE QUOTES - enjoy!! :)

Have a wonderful day, keep smiling, and keep dancing!

Chella

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I find that in my dance life there is no greater feeling than affirmation from ones teacher(s). Whether it's getting a compliment after a performance, or being told that you can graduate to the next level, or being invited to the student troupe... it all feels so awesome! I look forward to hearing about your adventures in Level 3.

    What sort of posts would I like to see more of? I like everything, but tutorials are awesome and I love the eye candy inspiration posts.

    And OF COURSE I would like a give-away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A give away would be great!

    I just downloaded Serpentine by Rachel Brice! Amazing! I love it! It's very pixelate because it's a download, but still great!

    I asked my mother if I can take bellydance classes!YEEEY! It is 1 hour with the bus, but it's worth it I think, but my mother is still thinking of it!

    ReplyDelete